SHABAB GAMED
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

CHELSEA

اذهب الى الأسفل

CHELSEA Empty CHELSEA

مُساهمة من طرف rober الأحد يوليو 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Portuguese playmaker Deco is hoping that his new Cheslea team-mate Didier Drogba doesn't quickly turn into an ex team-mate.

CHELSEA 177_thumb galleria zoom

• CHELSEA 26387_thumb
  • CHELSEA 26413_thumb
  • CHELSEA 26362_thumb

The Ivorian hit-man has been heavily linked with a departure from Stamford Bridge ever since Jose Mourinho was handed his walking papers, and Deco says he can understand how easy it would be for him to be tempted with all that attention from the world's most prestigious clubs.

"Obviously at this time many, many clubs are looking to buy a forward and it's difficult for most teams and Drogba is one of he best centre forwards in the world," Deco was quoted as saying. "All the big clubs will want a player like him.

"I don't know if he will stay or not. I did speak to him and I told him I'd love him to stay and I'd love to play with him, he is a fantastic player but transfer conversations are not for me to say anything.

"I just hope he can stay with us because he is one of the best forwards in the world and to win the Champions League you need players like Drogba," he added. "I'm not surprised that clubs are trying to get him out of Chelsea but I do hope he stays with us."

Drogba has reportedly called for a clear-the-air meeting with Luiz Felipe Scolari following news that Chelsea said no to Barcelona's offer to swap him for Samuel Eto'o.

The new Blues boss has already made it clear that he intends to keep hold of Drogba despite the Ivory Coast captain’s open flirations with several of Europe's other top clubs.

rober
عضو شرف
عضو شرف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 81
العمر : 29
المزاج : COOl
ناديك المفضل : CHELSEA Ahly_logo
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: